BIBLE

BIBLE

Saturday, October 22, 2011

SPIRITUAL COUNTING 1-2-3 (Poem)

"EVERY GOOD AND PERFECT GIFT IS FROM ABOVE" JAMES 1:17
Hi friends,
We all know the flower game where we pluck out the petals of a flower saying “He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me….” and the last petal reveals to us the truth of whether He does or not!
Well, went it comes to our Beloved Lord, we never need to doubt coz each and every petal will only be “He Loves me, He loves me, He loves me!”
I just want to share this lovely poem about Spiritual Counting. There is nothing in life more liberating and refreshing than thanking God for the million mercies that He keeps showering on us day after day.

Spiritual Counting - (Author Unknown)
Petal by petal - stem by stem,
Where oh where do I begin?
One is for the Lord above,
Who gives His everlasting love.
Two is for the little things
That all His kindness brings.
Three is for the Trinity,
We give our greatest thanks to Thee.
Four is for the gift of life,
Through the good times and the strife.
Five is for our family so dear,
Both those that are far and near.
Six is for blessings we reap,
Moments close to our hearts we keep.
Seven is for food, fun and friends;
The joy that they bring never ends.
Eight is for a nice warm bed,
Knowing there's a roof safely over my head.
Nine is for every brand new day
And for the moments in which we pray.
Ten is for how I can always depend
On how life's blessings never really end...
Click  to enjoy this amazing Video:  http://youtu.be/6ZrFv6D-zgg

Have a blessed week,
Take care, God bless,
Sparky Laurie

All Rights Reserved ©Copyright Protected