BIBLE

BIBLE

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Aug 9th 2011 TRUE LOVE LIKE NO OTHER : GOD & Dog Video

A Puppy that looks just like TIGER did !
Hi there,
Just wanted to share a few thoughts I was inspired to write as I came across this Beautiful Video- a song that tells us how the LOVE of GOD and our pet dog is similar in its completeness and sincerity! …..sometimes more than we humans can ever fathom!
Watching it brought fond memories of my first pet puppy TIGER and truly about 18 years later, I can still feel the warmth and affection of my pet all over again! These are the parallels between GOD and my DOG that I came up with :

1)BOTH PROTECT US FROM DANGER.

2)BOTH LOVE TO SPEND TIME WITH US.

3)WHEN WE MESS UP ,WE CAN RUN TO THEM WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING ACCUSED.

4) BOTH LOVE TO SEE US HAPPY AND KNOW JUST HOW TO MAKE US SMILE.

5)BOTH UNDERSTAND OUR SILENCES.

6)BOTH ARE ALWAYS WAITING FOR US TO RETURN

7) BOTH LOVE US UNTO DEATH FOR WHO WE ARE , NOT FOR WHAT WE DO.

Sharing with you this lovely Video GoD and DoG  by Wendy Francisco . Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

http://youtu.be/H17edn_RZoY




Have a wonderful day,

Take care, God bless,
Sparky laurie


All Rights Reserved ©Copyright Protected