BIBLE

BIBLE

Friday, February 8, 2019

Lord, Use Me Too

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me!"- Isaiah 6:8


Hi friends,
Hope this post finds you all hale and hearty. Just came across this lovely song that echoes all I want to say since a very young age. All I wanted was to be used by the Lord for the Glory of His wonderful name. But as we all do, sometimes I would list down the reasons why the Lord would'nt choose me but His word says that "He has called us by name and that He has chosen us for His Glory" and so all I want to say is Lord Use Me, Use me too....

USE ME TOO - Jonny Diaz
*(I've highlighted my favorite lines and made some notes in pink.)

Lyrics
A little boy faced a giant man
With a few rocks and a sling in hand
He wasn't ready, but he was willing   *(How true that none of us will ever be fully ready!)
He said a prayer and looked to the sky
Wound it up and he let it fly- *(David did what he could and God did what David couldnt.)
No one could believe Goliath falling
It's amazing what You do
Oh the world would never choose *(His choice doesn't really make much sense from a worldly point of view.)
The small, the weak, with ready, willing, and open hands
That's who You seek to bring to life all Your biggest plans

All that I have is more than enough for You (*REVELATION )
Use me, use me too, too
Mary was just a small town girl
When she had a child that would change the world
Must have been so scared, but You were right there (* Our Faithful God is always there to help us carry out His purposes)
So no more listing the reasons why I am unqualified 
For You to use me, so come and use me
It's amazing what You do
When we give it all to You-* (Surrender is all God wants)
The small, the weak, with ready, willing, and open hands
That's who You seek to bring to life all Your biggest plans
All that I have is more than enough for You
Use me, use me too, too
Use me, use me too, too
I will go where You lead
I will not be afraid
You are all that I need
You have called me by name Use me too -*( The Anthem for marching on )
The small, the weak, with ready, willing, and open hands
That's who You seek to bring to life all Your biggest plans
All that I have is more than enough for You
Use me, use me too, too
Use me, use me too, too
Use me, use me too, too
Use me, use me too, too
Songwriters: PARDO JEFF / DIAZ JONNY
Use Me Too lyrics © Centricity Music Publishing
 Hope you enjoyed this post. Maybe you could take a moment to sing from your heart, Lord Use Me too.

Click to enjoy this beautiful song : https://youtu.be/HmsDYJWWBlo

Luv n prayers,
Sparky laurie