BIBLE

BIBLE

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Live like that and give it all I have....

Hi friends,
Hope you are all doing fine.This post is a thought that came to me sometime back when I came to know that an acquaintance of mine had suddenly expired quite unexpectedly. He was younger to me and quite an enthusiastic and bright youngster. At that time this song came to my mind as I began to think that none of us knows when we would go and so we should decide to live the best life that we could live. Just yesterday when I came to know about the death of an uncle again quite suddenly due to cardiac arrest, I decided to put my thoughts to paper as soon as possible. He too was a great family man and one who was quite protective and loving to his own. I have respect when I remember him. Be it 15, 35 or 79, death is no respector of persons. Instead of having an unhealthy fear about death, the Bible reminds us in 1 Corinthians 15:55-57 that we have victory over death IN JESUS CHRIST. " O death where is ur sting, O hades where is your victory?The sting of death is sin and the strength of sin is the law.But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."

We can never be fully prepared to die but we can focus on preparing to live fully. This song below tells us how we can make sure to live like that so that we will be remembered as someone who gave it all we had. Enjoy Live Like That by Sidewalk Prophets

Let's make a decision to live such a blessed life that when we leave we will be remembered as someone whose life made a difference to others.
Sparkylaurie